Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Honeymoon

Jesse and I had a wonderful wedding day! I loved walking into our sealing room and seeing the faces of our family and friends that we love so much. The reception was a blast and we loved dancing the night away with all of our friends. My two best friends, Meg and Jessica, came down to be my bridesmaids and it made my day that much more special. We spent the first night of our honeymoon at La Costa. . . thanks to my aunt and uncle. Our room was outrageous and I wish that was our permanent residence. The rest of our honeymoon was spent on Coronado Island. I had never been before and I can't wait to go back. It is the cutest island with everything you need. We spent our time at the pool, exploring the island, shopping around in San Diego, and eating. On our last day we were able to go to the San Diego Zoo and Jesse decided that taking me to the zoo is like taking a kid to the zoo because everything there excited me. The honeymoon was relaxing and we had so much fun. I hate when vacations have to end!







Eating ice cream and the Ghiradelli shop in Gaslamp

The view from our balcony on Coronado


No comments:

Post a Comment