Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our First Tradition

I'm sure we have other traditions that we do all the time, but this is our first established tradition. I woke up this morning and was craving crepes, but have never made them before just eaten them. I got a recipe and went to the store and rushed back to the apt. Jesse made the actual crepe part, but I assembled them with nutella, whipped cream, strawberries, and bananas. They were heavenly and were such a great addition to our conference weekend. We ate our crepes during the first session of conference, which was an amazing way to start out the weekend. Anyways while I was grocery shopping for the crepe ingredients I had am epiphany! Every conference weekend we will make crepes to kick off the sessions. Conference crepes! I also figured that our children will have more incentive to watch conference with a delicious crepe in their mouths.
The Chef
Yum!!


We were physically and spiritually fed this morning! My two favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment