Sunday, November 14, 2010

Relaxing Weekend

This weekend was perfect! I am so relieved because I passed the work sample board of review for student teaching which is the last hurtle I had to jump over before I graduate. So this weekend is the first real weekend that I could fully relax knowing I'm almost done. Friday I had a nice night with the girls. Kira, Jackie, Tressa, Brittany, and I went and saw The Switch at the dollar theater. I had never been to the dollar theater and wondered why Jesse and I haven't been utilizing it yet. After the movie Jackie and I went to Jesse's flag football game, which Jesse told me not to mention the outcome in this blog haha. . . I"m sure you can guess why. After the game Jesse and I were both exhausted so we came home and crashed. Saturday was the best. Jesse and I woke up early and cleaned the house and the cars. We took a nap and then we got ready for the day. We went out to lunch, which we never do. We went and got a memory foam with our gift card and sleeping on that thing is HEAVEN! Later that night we went to the dollar theater for a date and saw Inception, which was insane. We both loved it and I can't wait to buy it when it comes out on video. After the movie we went with a bunch of friends out to the hot springs in Midway. They ended up being closed, but it was a nice drive with friends anyways. All in all it was a wonderful weekend.

What our street looks like. I love fall!


Jesse showing off his new shirt
Sunday we made homemade creamy potato soup

It tasted DIVINE!
I am so proud because I've always wanted to make a homemade soup from scratch and we did it and it was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment