Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving break was great and left me not wanting to come back to the Utah cold. This break was filled with fun events. We played volleyball a few times with a bunch a kids from Temecula. Jesse and the boys played basketball a couple times and played in the Turkey Bowl. We had Thanksgiving dinner at Jesse's house with his family and that was nice and relaxing with my favorite foods included. Thanksgiving does stress me out a bit only in the fact that I stress over not being able to fit everything I want to on my plate. After Thanksgiving dinner we went out to Mission Viejo with my family to visit my cousins. Paige and Charlene's birthday were on Friday. We went to Rosa's for lunch and did a little shopping after with the Eichelbergers. Then we went out for sushi, opened presents, and had cake with my family. We also took family pictures that day and I'm really excited to see how they turned out. Travis gave his farewell talk in church and then we had practically a million people crammed in our house after for food and visiting. Travis gave an amazing talk and is going to be such a great instrument for the Lord in Chile. I was sick most of the break and am still trying to recover. I had a sore throat, which is the worst sickness to have during the Thanksgiving holiday. Jesse did the Black Friday shopping thing a bit with his family and got amazing basketball shoes. I hate crowds because they make me really claustrophobic and angry at everyone, but it is tempting to go next year because of the great deals everyone got. All in all we got to spend lots of time with our families and we were sad to leave, but don't worry Christmas break is in 2 weeks! And two big things to look forward to are my graduation and Travis going on his mission in the same week.

Going out for Mexican food



I had to take pics of my own before our family pics

Paige's Birthday

Jesse and I got her Modern Family Season 1 (her favorite)
Before playing volleyball
Me and Grams at Travis' farewell party

Me and the boys

Studs

1 comment:

  1. "Thanksgiving does stress me out a bit only in the fact that I stress over not being able to fit everything I want to on my plate. " Best line of the whole post!

    ReplyDelete