Monday, January 24, 2011

Park City Weekend

This weekend was filled with fun. Friday night it was low key and Jesse and I just watched a movie at home and spent time together. Saturday morning Jesse tore-it-up on the basketball court in his inter-mural game. After the game I went and got a haircut to fix my mop and I love the change. It's crazy how just getting my bangs cut can make me feel better about myself...but then again I have always liked change. Saturday evening we had dinner with our friends and had a make-it-yourself panini bar. After dinner we all drove to Park City for the sundance festival. We walked around town and went into the shops and looked for celebrities. Jesse saw 50 cent, Floyd Mayweather, and T.O. I love Park City it is the cutest little town. After the night out we went in the spa with everyone and then got In-and-Out for a late night snack.



No comments:

Post a Comment