Sunday, May 1, 2011

Out and About

This weekend has been just what I needed after being cooped up in the apartment for the week. I'm almost over my sickness completely and ready to get out and find a grown-up job. Yes I graduated with an elementary education degree....no there are not many job opportunities in this field currently....so I gotta do what I gotta do to be the sugar mama for Jess while he gets through school. Friday Jesse worked for event staff at women's conference. He stood right next to Nienie and her hubby and what does he have to show for it? nothing! He didn't take a picture with her because he said he was working. I'm so disappointed that he was being so professional when he knows what a big fan I am of hers. What an amazing Kodak moment that could have been. While J was working I was out thrifting, which I may or may not have an addiction to. I definitely take after my aunt Sue. I love the great finds. Anything from books to little trinkets to quirky fashion pieces. After work Jess and I went and saw Just Go With It. That movie had us laughing the whole time. Saturday Jess made me yummy French toast with strawberries and bacon. HEAVEN! Then we went to the BYU rugby game which was so intense. Later that night we went out to dinner with Jesse's old mission companion and his wife. After dinner we went and saw The Adjustment Bureau with them, which was a fantastic movie. This weekend was filled with many highlights that kept me distracted from the rage I could of felt with the fact that it snowed twice this weekend.

Enjoying the rugby game

No comments:

Post a Comment