Sunday, October 30, 2011

Friday night was definitely successful. We went to a wedding reception for one of Jesse's mission companions and then went to DI after. I definitely got the thrill for thrifting gene from my Aunt Sue. She has a true talent for thrifting and I've been loving the feeling of a good find since we got married and are on a budget. It's amazing the things you can get for little to no cost. I love the feeling of finding something you need and realizing you pay $5 dollars for it instead of $50. Needless to say we scored on this croquet set that was $5!!! And I have been collecting these adorable dishes that have a scalloped edge and my assortment is growing. We can't wait to soak up the last days of suitable weather and break out the croquet set on our lawn.





No comments:

Post a Comment