Friday, October 14, 2011

Well I'm back in business! I've been absent for a while due to the fact that our computer was in the shop and I have been so busy at work with parent-teacher conferences. So needless to say I have a lot to blog about, but it will be the condensed version. About a month ago it was an anniversary of mine and Jesse's. I'm the worst with anniversaries because I'm not the most sentimental and really don't see a point in celebrating, but it is a good excuse to go on a date with the hubs. Jesse on the other hand remembers every anniversary even the ones that aren't on the exact year mark. So a month ago he surprised me with this amazing new Nikon camera!! Hallelujah! I take pictures everyday, but couldn't ever get myself to make such a big purchase eventhough it would be so worth it. I was shocked and can honestly say I've never been surprised in my life, but he definitely pulled it off this time. Way to go Jess! It is the best gift ever and I will cherish it forever. So we have been playing around with our new toy trying to learn the ins and outs of this high-tech camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment