Saturday, September 14, 2013

A few weeks ago at 35 weeks pregnant I went overboard unpacking the apartment and trying to get moved in and the result was that I put myself into preterm labor. We went to the hospital and they pumped me full of liquids to relax my uterus, which ultimately ended up working. So for the next few weeks I had to take it easy on the couch to avoid going into labor, which would have been horrible timing because my parents were in Hawaii taking my little brother to school. Now I'm 38 weeks and still no baby, but we are definitely ready for her to get here now. I am so anxious to see what she looks like and to get to spend everyday learning how to be her mom. I can't believe I'm going to be a mom. Here's a sneak peak of our baby's nursery.

2 comments:

  1. Looks darling Brittney! I am sooo excited for you :) Daron is going to USC too! I didn't know Jesse was... we should get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the updates! I am so jealous that you live 1 mile from Huntington! Keep posting so I can see that sweet baby girls face when she comes! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete