Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend was a three day weekend so it was very eventful. Jesse and I were able to go on a hike to Cascade Springs with his cousin's family. The drive through the canyon was gorgeous and it made me think that I actually could get used to Utah if it stayed warm all year round. We also were able to go to breakfast with my many, many cousins and it was nice to get to catch up with all of them. Everyone is growing up and getting married and having kids. It's fun to see our lives unfolding. Megan was down for her baby shower and I must say she is the cutest pregnant lady. My best friend Jessica and her hubby Mike came and stayed with us for the weekend and so did my cousins Lauren, so we had a full house. I loved it! Jesse had his first day of work as a field usher at the BYU football game.








Mike took a nap . . . not on the air mattress . . . but next to it
First day of work
The whole crazy group at Mimi's
Loll looking slammin' with her braces off! yay!

The mommy and daddy-to-be
Brie and Em

No comments:

Post a Comment