Sunday, December 12, 2010

Coming Up . . .

Well this week is going to start the beginning of business that goes as follows...

Wednesday my mom, dad, and Travis fly into town in the morning so we can all say our last goodbyes to Travis and take him to the MTC. My parents will be here the rest of the week/weekend. Jesse's parents get into town that weekend also.

Friday/ Saturday I graduate from BYU Idaho and my family and Jesse's family are driving to Rexburg for those festivities.

Saturday night we are racing back to Provo to attend my cousin's wedding.

Sunday we take my parents back to airport so they can fly home.

Tuesday Jesse and I ride home to California with his parents to spend the Christmas break in Temecula with the family.

I can't forget to mention that this whole week is finals week for Jesse and the poor thing is really sick and struggling. So hopefully he can pull a rabbit out of the hat and keep a clear mind while taking the tests. Wish him luck with finals and me luck with graduating and entering into the REAL world. I can't wait (sarcastic).

1 comment:

  1. britt call me if you have time i would love to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete