Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year

I can't believe 2010 is already over! I can't wait to see what's in store for Jesse and I in 2011. Here are the major highlights from 2010. Enjoy!


We spent the first few months of the year enjoying being engaged and planning a wedding
We got married!
We spent the summer living in sunny California
We went on a honeymoon to Coronado Island
We moved to Provo, Utah and enjoyed the fall as long as it lasted
Jesse got a job working at the sporting events at BYU and I student taught in Draper
Jesse tried a new sport: rugby
We celebrated Jesse's 22nd birthday
He left on a mission to Chile
She left for her first semester of college at BYU Idaho
I graduated from BYU Idaho
And we ended the year celebrating our first Christmas together in California with our families
I know this year won't be topped in the future just because it is the year we got married, but we are definitely gonna come close.

No comments:

Post a Comment