Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Born with a Camera in My Hand

Someone once asked Jesse about me...."was she born with a camera in her hand?" Pretty much. I have always loved taking pictures. Even from the time I was little and would pose Travis and Paige around the yard and take pictures of them. Lately I've been playing around with editing my photos in an easy way. Retro pictures are my favorite and I'm kind of jealous that most of my grandparents' photos naturally look like the ones below. Everyone looks good in the retro setting and I love the way these turned out. I'm not claiming to be a photographer I just enjoy taking pictures with my family and friends and then posting them for my enjoyment and if others enjoy them too that's a bonus.

Bowling 2011
Family pictures/Christmas break 2010
La Jolla beaches/summer 2010/PJ, Me, Paige
October 9,2010 Jesse's b-day

3 comments:

  1. Come to think of it, you do always have your camera on you! But it's a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Jesse to shave that thing off his face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i just gave you an award on my blog! come check it out :)

    ReplyDelete