Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Joyful Parting

On Thursday evening we had a full house. All of Jesse's old roommates and their girlfriends came over to watch the BYU vs. Florida game. Jesse grew out his mustache for "Mustache March" and the deal was that when BYU lost he would shave it off. Well the game was really intense and super close, but secretly I was rooting for the other team.....somewhat because I don't like BYU, but mostly because I wanted that mustache gone. In the end I got my wish and BYU lost. Jesse wanted some final pictures with his beloved mustache. He got a haircut and shaved the mustache off and oh how happy I am to see my clean-cut, adorable husband's face again. I don't think we will be trying to grow that one back again, although Jesse is still having trouble coping with not having his extremely hairy upper lip.

The many creepy faces that accompanied the mustache





1 comment:

  1. Haha! I wondered why he had such a creepy mustache! I'm glad it's gone too. No offense Jesse ;)

    ReplyDelete