Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Older and Wiser

Monday was my birthday, but since we were on the road all day we celebrated last night. We went to Texas Roadhouse with a bunch of friends and had great food. After dinner we went in the spa and relaxed. To end the night Jesse and I went home and watched one of my favorite movies, Enough. It has been a great birthday and my sweet husband bought me 9 books....he knows the way to my heart, and the best gift of all was the diamond band he got me to complete my wedding ring set. It's gorgeous and I could stare at it all day.


Typical us: me saying something important and Jesse laughing off to the side and not listening
Ryan and Alex
Ryan, Jeff, and Tressa
Tressa and Kira

Since it was my birthday I had to sit in a saddle and the restaurant gave me a big "yeehaww"

1 comment:

  1. OK jealousy is boiling in my blood right now, I have wanted a wedding band for 3 years now! What a great birthday present, I guess I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete