1. Crock-pot dinners are saving my life lately. No effort on my part, but they provide flawless meals every time.
2. I got a new calling today in church....emergency preparedness committee member. I love that the bishopric starts making up callings in married student wards because there are two many people.
3. Just finished reading No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency- fast, fun read. Now I'm onto reading another book that is supposed to be amazing...I'll let you know if it is.
4. Summer storms are awesome and have been occurring every night this week. Jesse loves the loud thunder, I'm not such a fan, but I love the rain.
5. We have been eating tacos with my fresh Italian salsa on top every other day. Yum!
6. I love that it stays light outside until 10pm, which allows us to have extra time outside and lots of drives up the canyon.
7. I hear the pioneer day parade here is better than the 4th of July and I can't wait to experience it for the first time next weekend.
8. I love that my morning routine includes watching saved by the bell, fresh prince, and boy meets world.
9. I am counting down the days until we get to go home to Temecula in August.
10. Our summer lately has been filled with gourmet hot-dogs from Jdawgs followed by shaved ice from the best shaved ice place in town.