Monday, July 11, 2011

A No Good, Very Bad Day

Today started out to be one of those days. I had a rough morning dealing with personal trials and couldn't seem to get it together. So I a twisted up my hair into a Mulan bun and headed to Jesse's school with a good book and sat in the library and read. Jesse met me after classes and we drove to Seven Eleven to get free slurpees. Low and behold they were out of slurpee cups...just my luck. So the hubs drove me up to Squaw Peak, since I had never been, and we sat and enjoyed the view overlooking the Utah valley. It was gorgeous and definitely a great place to go and de-stress. I'm so lucky to have a fun husband who knows how to cheer me up and turn my day right back around.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had a bad day! I have kinda been having those lately too. Too bad we don't live close so we could mope together :) Very cute Mulan bun though!

    ReplyDelete