Monday, August 22, 2011

Jesse's been at home for the week and my sister came up to be his substitute, but no one can calm me down quite like my hubs. Whether it's taking on extra responsibilities like dishes and laundry or just reassuring me that I can do things. Boy oh boy could I use him right about now with either of those things. . . both preferably. For now a hot bubble bath and a good book will have to be my therapy tonight. Teaching is crazy and my brain is going in 500 different directions at lightning speeds. I can't wait until the year starts to progress and things start to normal out and my head doesn't feel like it's going to explode everyday. I have a new found appreciation for teachers and all that they do. Especially all the time, effort, and money they sacrifice for us.
Jesse takes doing the dishes very seriously as you can tell by his soccer attire and gloves. Hard core!

No comments:

Post a Comment