Sunday, November 20, 2011

Looking forward to:
-a nap today with Jesse (he never naps but today he says he's tired enough to take one-he worked until 12:30 last night and was up at 6:00am for church meetings-poor guy)
-escaping the frigid snow that has arrived in Provo to spend Thanksgiving at home
-the roadtrip home with my sis and hubby
-enjoying the holiday spirit with my students with fun Thanksgiving lessons before we leave for break
-my sister coming to school all day Tuesday with me to meet my kiddos and see what I do
-A hardy, home cooked, Thanksgiving dinner with family
-watching my hubs play in the Turkeybowl
-Black Friday with the in-laws
-celebrating my sister and mother-in-law's birthdays (same day)
- getting to put my camera to good use with family
p.s. I have definitely worn this beanie everyday this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment