Thursday, December 8, 2011

I woke up in the middle of the night Tuesday with vertigo. I screamed for Jesse to wake up and get the trash can. He scrambled up from a dead sleep, crashed into the wall and a few other things, and got the trash can to me just in time. I threw up all morning and was incredibly dizzy. The next day I still felt dizzy, but trekked into work and sucked it up the rest of the day. So today at work Jesse made me a yummy sandwich and brought it to work for me. It was the perfect pick-me-up and after work I came home to a spotless house with homemade potato soup on the stove waiting for me... not to mention the fridge was stocked with new groceries. I have the best husband. He served me up the soup, which was divine, and headed out the door to work and I bet he hasn't had a chance to sit down for one second today. I'm grateful for a husband that I couldn't have even dreamed-up on my own. He does everything to lighten my load even when he is in the middle of finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment