Monday, January 16, 2012

Another Phone Dump:
1. new "candy" pink lipstick that I'm loving
2. Jesse can't resist a "hilarious" hat
3. driving through the gorge back to Utah after Christmas
4. Travis
5. Marley's Sliders-trying a new restaurant with friends
6. me
7. browsing at the book store
8. I'm a very focused driver
9. Paige not happy about the Kodak moment
10. our nephew Collin in Jesse's old football helmet
11. My heaven! My family all together in a bookstore enjoying themselves. Everyone found books...the girls found charming children's books and novels about other cultures...the boys picked ones about taking over the world and becoming business savvy and rich.
12. me and sissy
13. Jesse's Panda Express fortune. How suitable.
14. All gussied up for church
15. Lunch at Lucille's with with family. BBQ chicken salad and the best strawberry lemonade I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment