Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Pancake Day!! I didn't know there was such a day until my hubby informed me. It is a British tradition where they make pancakes and have pancake festivities such as pancake races, pancake flipping competitions, and pancake eating competitions. So in honor of Jesse's mission he made me traditional British pancakes and sausage. British pancakes are very similar to crepes and we filled them with fruit and drizzled syrup on top. I love traditions especially when I get to hear more about Jesse's mission. Now I'm off to bed with hot apple cider to hopefully ease the pain in my throat and ward off the strep throat that has been circulating through my students. I gotta stay healthy and brace myself for parent-teacher conferences this week which means late nights at the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment