Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring break is coming to an end and I have to go back to grind of work tomorrow. No pictures were taken over the break, but I got to indulge in pure relaxation which was definitely needed. Some highlights from the break:

-lots of time in the spa
-finding my new summer swimsuit
-getting glasses (so I can finally drive at night)
-seeing The Hunger Games for the third time with my family
-getting lots of family time
-Easter Sunday
-visiting with my in-laws
-a perfect beach day before the week of rain hit
-getting to spend the night with my grandparents in St. George on the way home, which included Cafe Rio with grandma and dominoes at the kitchen table
-eating sushi two days in a row
-missing my husband, our Utah life, and Utah friends (this all made me appreciate my life a little more)

One more month filled with teaching, packing, moving, cleaning, and looking for a new place to live in the fall and then we are off to California for the summer. We need a summer at home and are so ready for it.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you were! You were missed in church the last 2 weeks. I want to see your new swimsuit. (I love seeing the great suits people find b/c I' never seem to find them and I bet what you found is fabulous.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely spring break!

    ReplyDelete