Sunday, May 13, 2012

I am blessed to be surrounded by wonderful women who have mothered me into the best parts of the person I have grown into today. From my aunts to my grandmothers to my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws to my church leaders and school teachers. The most influential in my life has been my own mother and rightly so. I am grateful for a mother who has always had a unique way of treating me like her equal and making me feel like what I think and say are important to her. I am honored to call her mother.
I also have to give a shout-out to my mother-in-law. My husband is a mama's boy and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's hard not to be a mama's boy with a mother like Charlene. She has been Jesse's biggest supporter and fan and has raised a very hard working man who knows how to treat people with true kindness and constant service.

No comments:

Post a Comment