Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Camping

I bet most of you thought you'd start reading about how Jesse and I went camping in the canyon, but you are wrong. We bought some really nice mummy bags and a tent with our wedding gift cards and I have been wanting to go camping forever. It got cold fast here so we haven't been camping. Our sleeping bags are good in 0 degree weather, at least that's what the advertisement said, but to be honest I don't want to test out whether that is true or not. So my romantic husband set up our tent and a fun night of camping our living room. It really was such a fun night. We rented Letters to Juliet, which was so cute, and we drank cherry coke and enjoyed our new camping gear. I can't wait to really use all of it outside when it warms up.


Jesse is loving his new mummy bag
loving our night in the tent
our view from inside the tent

No comments:

Post a Comment