Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Pops

So I'm a little late on the draw but I wanted to give a shout out to my amazing dad. His birthday was a week and a half ago. My dad is the hardest worker I know and will ever know. He has always provided for our family to the fullest. I have had a wonderful life thanks to him. He is a great example to me. He honors his priesthood and puts his family first. He is strong and has raised us to be strong individuals. He has accomplished so much in his life and is still so humble about it. He is level-headed and smart and I know that I can go to him for anything and he will give me the most logical advice I could get. There is so much more that I admire about my dad.... I could fill a whole novel on it. He has raised me to do the right thing and get an education and work hard in life. I'm so glad my siblings and I have such a great dad to look to throughout our lives.






No comments:

Post a Comment