Monday, February 21, 2011

A Visitor

This weekend Paigey came into town and stayed with us. I love having family around even though we made it a lazy weekend and lounged around. As you can see from the pictures below I stayed in the same pair of sweats for the majority of the weekend. We watched movies and cooked and ate. To top the weekend off we got to talk to Trav on the phone when he left the MTC to fly out to Chile. He has a 19 hour flight...good luck with that one. He sounded great and it was nice to hear his voice. So grateful for my family and the close relationship I have with my siblings. I love that I can lounge with Paige and Jesse all weekend and have the best time and be completely content.

Our lunch date




Ready for church


Three's Company


No comments:

Post a Comment