Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day was simple and that's just how I think it should be. I'm not into all the hoop-la that most couples do for this holiday. I worked all day and then came home to a clean house and Jesse making chicken-pot-pie from scratch. We've temporarily switched roles while he goes to school. I provide for our fam and he is the home-maker. I think it's making us both appreciate what the other one will be doing for the rest of our lives. We got divine dessert pizzas at Malawi's with Matt and Emma later that night. Back at home I took a bath and read my book while Jesse did homework. Jesse got me a card with a farting fish on the front which is typical of him, but it did contain the best note I've ever gotten from him. My newest addictive hobby is crocheting and my first finished project is the orange infinity scarf I'm wearing in the pictures below. The last three pictures are our attempt at taking a normal couple picture....didn't quite work out in our favor. Oh did I mention all my cute kids got me lots of candy and sweet Valentine's. It's so fun to be in the classroom and get to watched the kids exchange Valentine's in their home-made boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment