Sunday, June 3, 2012

We finally left Provo for our summer at home, but just before we left we celebrated our 2 year anniversary and final weekend with friends. We went all out at Cheesecake Factory with the Carrolls and then had dinner at the Jarman's with all of our friends. We ended the night making an outrageous music video and I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard and I think it got me slightly back to my old self. As far as our two years of marriage go, I will say that we've been slammed with the trial of infertility and miscarriage and have been dealing with that for almost the entirety of our marriage, but it has brought us close in a way that we could not have gotten to without those experiences. And through all the heartache we are blessed....truly blessed and I can't wait to face a lifetime of ups an downs with Jesse. I feel pretty invincible with him on my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment