Sunday, May 26, 2013

Friday was my last day of teaching and it was bitter sweet. This year I had some really challenging students and I have been eager all year for summer break, but all in all I do love teaching and even the students that test my patience have a special place in my heart, but most of all I am really sad to be leaving my wonderful co-workers. They have become some of my closest friends and have been really supportive the last couple of years. They all threw me a surprise baby shower before I left and spoiled me and the baby with loads of cute clothes. These women are all advocates of staying home and raising your children and they get me so excited about getting to be a stay at home mom and wife. I'm grateful that I am able to stay home with our baby and experience being a mom full time. These women have been my second mothers and best friends and family when mine has been so far away. I'm really lucky to have had such amazing examples of women in my career.
(Tonya Snelson: my room buddy)
(My fourth grade team: Karalee Reeves, Megan Messer, Teresa Taylor)
(My second grade team: Ali Cecil, Alyssa Christensen, Michelle Parker, Laurel Fox)
(My best friend and venting buddy: Tonya Palmer)
(My special education team: Sylvia Kearny, Janine Talbot)

No comments:

Post a Comment